- Iran: the total production of edible fungi in 2018 is expected to reach 150 thou
- According to the financial Tribune, recently, Tacavi, director of the edible fungus industry bureau, predicts that the output of edible fungi in Iran is expected to reach 15
- Suggestions on the mushroom winter growing
- As the temperature decreases, slow the growth of mycelium and fruiting, respiration intensity decreased, fruiting quantity is little, but the mushroom flesh, good quality. The
- Three points of attention should be paid to the shiitake mushroom dehydration
- Plucking at the right time
This is one of the main reasons for the colourful color of the base of the finished product of letinous edodes, which is the injury of the mus
- Attention to the cultivation of Oyster mushroom by Corncob
- Because of the high sugar content of the corn cob, it is easy to cause bacterial infective diseases in the cultivation of mushroom.
(1) we must choose fresh, mildew free c
- How to use the Enoki mushroom waste to grow straw mushroom
- Use the mushroom cultivation waste mushroom cultivation after the end of biological efficiency can reach above 30%, and the cotton seed shell be roughly the same mushroom cu
- Five major problems of severe prevention of edible fungi in winter
- Winter is the main mushroom season of edible fungi. Problems in the management are easy to occur, and measures should be taken to prevent them.
The bud of mushroom is diff
- Environmental conditions needed for the growth and development of abalone mushro
- Abalonus general in hot in summer, banyan, Erythrina Phoenix wood, guava, Platanus and other decadent trees. Obviously; abalone mushroom is a kind of wood rot fungi, but it
- The cultivation season of enoki mushroom
- Enoki mushroom is a typical low temperature edible fungus. The cultivation period should be determined according to the local climate conditions to meet the requirements of t
Send InquiryContact us now if you have any question about our company and products.
Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. Send Email