- Thailand: mushroom tea market favored by consumers
- It is understood that mushrooms contain not only nutrients such as protein, but also enhance immunity, anti-cancer and other edible effects
Recently, a "Ungkan
- Vietnam:cotton cultivation of mushrooms and lead the masses increase income
Ho Chi Ming City, a Vietnam mushroom farm ushered in the harvest period, the staff are busy picking straw mushrooms. According to mushroom farmers Mr.Lei intr
- Japan: a new type of mushroom cultivation -grow mushroom under solar panels.
- Recently, the Japanese company "Fujishukin" and "Sanki Kohmuten" announced cooperation. The two companies engaged in two different areas: "Sanki Kohmuten" professio
- Russia: agricultural development grants help mushroom frams producting.
According to reports, the use of grants by Russia under Rhodes's 51 town area, helping local farmers developing planting mushroom. Tatiana
- Kazakhstan:mushroom cultivation prospect is optimistic
- Recently, Kazakhstan Guriev, a mushroom cultivation farm manager Andre Gromov, in guryevsk exhibition he production of mushrooms, by all participants on behalf o
- Rwanda: female college students cultivate mushroom subsidized home
- In the northern province of Rwanda, a 25 year old college students are in their own backyard pick harvest oyster mushroom .
- Russia: the Amur region successfully cultures pink oyster mushroom.
- At present,a mushroom farm from Russian Amur cultures little pink oyster mushroom successfully, which belongs to the rare products in the local farm. Th
- United States: Studies have found that mushrooms can remove the bitter taste of
- Recently, however, MycoTechnology, a food technology company, found that mushrooms contain special sugars that remove bitterness and sourness and make the food tasty. This is
Send InquiryContact us now if you have any question about our company and products.
Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. Send Email