- shiitake mushroom can eat directly ?
- Can I eat fresh shiitake mushrooms?The answer is yes.But many people think this is impossible, because they often appear in the form of dry goods in front of the public.Wh
- What are the main features of the factory air-conditioned mushroom house?
- The cultivation method of Agaricus bisporus is developing from the traditional seasoning cultivation to the factory annual cultivation. In the design of the factory cultivation
- Simple dehydration and cold storage of Shiitake mushroom
- 1. fresh mushrooms are harvested and selected. Water is stopped 24 hours before harvest and reaches to medium well. After harvesting, select and remove miscellaneous, require
- Three methods to make dry shiitake mushroom
- There are three ways of drying dried mushrooms. Each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. Enterprises or farmers can choose according to the actual situation.
- Key technology for the harvest of Agaricus bisporus
- Mushrooms are often harvested on the 5~7 day after buds, and can be harvested at low temperatures for 8~10 days after buds. In autumn and winter, 2~3 batch can be harvest
- How to grow edible fungi with straw?
- Overview of Technology
The technology is based on wheat straw and rice straw and other cereal crop straw as the main raw material, through mixed with other raw materials or
- There are three methods for high yield inoculation of shiitake mushroom
- A kind of method, increase basswood strains, strains of multiple bacteria area is large, can be in a relatively short period of time so that the hyphal penetration of bass
- Iran: the total production of edible fungi in 2018 is expected to reach 150 thou
- According to the financial Tribune, recently, Tacavi, director of the edible fungus industry bureau, predicts that the output of edible fungi in Iran is expected to reach 15
Send InquiryContact us now if you have any question about our company and products.
Any of your inquiry and suggestion will be highly appreciated. Send Email